Oyster Mushroom Chicken Dinner
Time: 20 minutes
This recipe is a simple dinner you can make all in one pan
Ingredient amounts are for 1 person - multiply as needed
- Oyster mushrooms
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 10 Asparagus spears
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1/4 box of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Cut or tear the oyster mushrooms into long slices.
- Dice the onions.
- Thinly slice the garlic.
- Snap or cut the base of the asparagus spears.
- Chop the parsley
- Season salt on pepper on one side of the chicken cutlets
- Mix together flour, salt and pepper for coating on chicken cutlets
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat
- Coat chicken cutlets in flour mix before adding to pan - brown on each side
- Add asparagus to pan
- Remove chicken when fully cooked
- Add oyster mushrooms and a little more olive oil
- Remove asparagus when tender
- When mushrooms brown, add shallots, thyme, then salt, shuffle around for a minute, add the garlic and cook another minute or so
- Add 1 cup of white wine - let it reduce
- Add 1/4 box of vegetable broth - let it reduce
- Add heaping tablespoon of butter - let it melt
- Return chicken to pan and let it baste
- Mix in the fresh parsley
- Serve and enjoy